3 Easy-Peasy Dinner Recipes For Noncooks
It can be grueling, trying to figure out what to cook. But these three recipes are so simple to prepare that any-one can make them. And they’re quite tasty, too!
Creamy Mushroom Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8-ounce container of sour cream
Place chicken breasts in a 9- by 13-inch greased baking dish. Mix the soup and sour cream; pour over the chicken. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes (or until thoroughly cooked). Serve with rice and peas.
Slow-Cooker Potato Soup
- 1 30-ounce bag of frozen, diced hash browns
- 1 32-ounce can of chicken stock
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 8-ounce block of cream cheese
- 1 to 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- Bacon bits for topping (optional)
Mix the hash browns, stock and soup in the cooker. Cook on low for 7 hours. Cut the cream cheese into little pieces; add to the soup. Cook for 1 hour, mixing in the cream cheese. Serve topped with cheddar (and bacon bits).
No-Prob Pot Roast
- Pot roast
- 2 yellow onions, cut up
- 5 potatoes, cut up
- Bagged baby carrots
- 2 cans green beans
- 1 can beef broth
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, minced onion
Spray the slow cooker; put in the roast. Add the onions, potatoes, carrots and green beans. Pour in the broth. Shake a little salt, pepper, garlic powder and minced onion over everything. Cook on low for 8 hours.